Sunday, July 5, 2015

Step to Durdle Door

Durdle Door, a beach, the most beautiful beach I have ever seen, it's beauty is beyond the imagination. The very first glance to it, was of at least a  minute.


I want to grab this view in my heart forever, it is the nature at it best.Really its beauty cannot be described in words, but the picture can speak..

Isn't it simply WOW!!!! the colors are just breathtaking. This view itself would be enough to hypnotize anyone but then here is the door...The Durdle Door, which is natural limestone arch. With this view anyone can just imagine how marvelous our nature is.....






The coastline here is so picturesque, and once we reach down to the beach, sit there and view this place, it could not be enough if I call it a version of heaven on earth. This time I was really not very much interested in my solo pictures as I have fallen in the love with this place.And when you are in love, pictures doesn't matter, because the feeling is enough to remember those miraculous moments forever. I was just continuously looking at the stupendous views.

I couldn't end this write up properly as it is just the beginning...I want to go there again.

Photo credits: Akshatha M K and Anshul Shrivastava.

No comments:

Post a Comment