Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A wish....to be little again

When I was a kid.....oops....I am still a kid, yes because I never let the child inside me down. I am often accused of being childish which can be preferably interpreted as child-like.  I still get recklessly enthusiastic about little things Also, tend to fantasize and embellish. Of-course, sometimes I have to show off maturity but let me make it clear that is truly a show off, as there is little kid inside me, the one who still have crush on soft toys and baby dolls mini games and alluring fairy tales.

Today, I went to a shop named as Disney Store in Westfield Shopping center. 

First glance:

Actually my friend has to purchase a gift for a little one year girl. So, we went there. Store has a huge collection of toys, clothing, school items, shoes, accessories and even fancy dress material, I liked the fairy wings most.

While we were discussing about the gift, I have already entered into that world in my imagination. It was really amazing. For sometime I completely forgot that I am big girl, being more precise I should call myself a women now. But I always feel it was really good if I can go back to that world, after all wounded knees are better then a broken trust, empty pockets are better then being alone.

When I was in imagination my friend had already made the payment, he bought a mini mouse soft toy. And finally I am also back to world where I am big girl...I mean women. And we left from the shop.

Some more pics of the shop...





Lastly....I  can only wish If I can be a kid again...no bills, no worries, no broken hearts, happy life and always smiling.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice princesses.. :) hopefully the kid within us will never die.. :)

    ReplyDelete