Thursday, July 2, 2015

Significance of Unexecuted Plans

Unexecuted plans..... what it is? I can describe it as the plan which is either made by you or anyone of  your crazy friend, which sometimes is either discussed with others or kept to yourself. But lastly , somehow , it gets canceled! Reasons could be any or may be many. Like some one doesn't like the plan or other one had made some different plan or may be some one has other priorities at that time or it could just be a weather forecast. Ultimately you end up with a plan which will never be actually executed.

You must be thinking if it is unexecuted then whats the significance of it, may be for some people it is just time wasted in discussion, for me it is equally significant as the executed one. Thus, I can write a blog on it.

Let us discuss whats the significance of an executed plan....I think its the amazing feeling which you have enjoyed with friends, crazy things you did there, games you played, the photo session, amazing scenic views but ultimately this all can be sum as good time you had there and now it just memories with your friends, which is the same as I feel even when it is an unexecuted plan, Unexecuted plan also leave us with so many good, crazy, funny memorable moments which we have discussed with friends and family.If the plan is not discussed with anyone then too it gives me memories when I have fantasised the plan. And This memory as well will last forever.

So I keep planning and keep discussing with friends. Utlimately I keep creating memorable moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment