Saturday, May 23, 2015

Trip to Manchester & Lake District (Day 1)

First weekend at London and luckily its a long weekend. Some of my friends already had planned this weekend for Manchester and Lake district. I too joined the plan as don't want to be alone for 3 days.

We started on Saturday morning from London to Manchester, reached there in 2 hours approx via train. Then we reached to Media city, checked into the hotel (The heart apartments), below is awesome view from the balcony of my room....
















Had lunch at some asian food stall in Lowry mall. Then we moved to Trafford centre, which is the second largest shopping center in the UK.

Inside glance of Trafford center 



Most of time of the first day we spent there. Then we traveled back to the hotel.

As soon as I reached hotel, I called one of very good friend of mine she is already staying in Manchester. We met and she took me to the football court where most of colleagues used to play. We watched them some time and talked a lot about each and everything, damn I am missing her now. After this one more friend of mine invited me for dinner at her place. I went there really it was amazing food "ghar ka khana type", thanks to her. Then we went for a walk in Media city.

 In night the lighting effects are just amazing.


























Did photo session at Cbeebies office.






















After an astonishing night walk, we went back to hotel and slept.

Photo Credits: Niranjan Kutty, Akshatha M K and Pranit Mahajan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment